Hello, everyone! Today we are linking up with:
- The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking the Shelves hosted by Reading Reality
- The Sunday Salon hosted by Readerbuzz
Today’s post will be very brief! Busy day today.
Olivia Update 🐾
Olivia had a wonderful week! One evening, I decided to give her a little treat. So I created a little triangle out of her cat food and called it a “cat food pizza.” There is no pizza – it’s just her soft food that I shape into a triangle. But she really likes it! Somehow, perhaps this makes it more exciting for her.
It’s been super busy this week. But here are a few highlights:
- Went out to eat with my partner last night. It’s a 20 minute walk away, so we decided to get some exercise by walking to and from dinner. I think the walking was super useful!
- The weather has been cooling. We’ve had some rain, which I adore.
- Watching a show on Netflix called “Keep Breathing.” Enjoying it so far – have you seen it?
In our August TBR game, you can see which ARCs we are reading this month.
New to our shelf: We were approved this week for an ARC we are looking forward to! It is a YA thriller. Thank you to author Robin Roe, NetGalley, and HarperTeen/HarperCollins Children’s Books.
This Week on the Blog
Next Week on the Blog
- Weekly memes (hopefully) for TTT and Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post/Sunday Salon
- Review | The Ghosts of Rose Hill
- Review | A Lot Like Adiós
- ARC/other Reviews
QOTD: Did you have a good weekend? Let us know!